I got tagged by my friends, Ali & Debbie from Black Hearts Reviews and Bethany from Lit Slave to participate in this fun get-to-know-me questionnaire. It's always fun doing these things; so here are my 20 things:
1. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
I'm pretty tall for a woman, 1,78cm (5'8/5'9 in US)
2. DO YOU HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT? IF SO, WHAT?
Back in Europe in the sweet age of 17 I wanted to study art. I love to draw but rarely do it anymore - just for the kids I take care off if they ask me. It calms me down in times but also pisses me off because I'm a perfectionist; thus, if I try to draw something and don't get it right I switch out the pencil for a glass of wine to calm my nerves.
3. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST BLOG-RELATED PET PEEVE?
Oh I've several. Let's start with the biggest ones, shall we? I dislike when big bloggers think they're something better just because of their Facebook likes. Also I think it's rude to just add me to an email subscriber list and spamming my inbox from blogs I've never heart off.
4. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST NON-BLOG RELATED PET-PEEVE?
When people are late. I'm either early or super on time; unless my bus etc has delays. I realized in the US it's not a big deal to come late, well, for me it's ;)
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SONG?
Man that's a tough one, I've so many but the first song that popped into my head which I can listen to on repeat is Guns N' Roses November Rain and Lykke Li Until We Bleed.
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ETSY SHOP?
OMG my friend, Kayla from My Book Muse referred me to Ashley and she's a goddess. She designed my blog and now my event banner. Love her to pieces. If you are in need for a website, anything, go to her.
7. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO SPEND YOUR FREE TIME WHEN YOU’RE ALONE?
Super easy: Sleeping, working out, and reading.
8. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE JUNK FOOD?
Curly potato chips from Trader's Joe
9. DO YOU HAVE PETS?
Kind of; in Germany I've one Jack Russel Terrier living with my mom. In the US nope, but wish I could get me a dog again. Miss having pets around me.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE FICTION AND NON-FICTION BOOKS?
The Poetry of Pablo Neruda
The Diary of Anna Frank
Why Men Love Bitches
It's tough to mention any fiction books because I love so many. I just going to say The Lux serial by Jennifer Armentrout.
11. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCT?
Oh my, I'm so not a girly-girl and use he simplest things but a must is Nivea skin products - I can' go without them.
12. WHEN WERE YOU LAST EMBARRASSED?
Three weeks ago and thank goodness no one saw it because I kissed the floor while walking on the sidewalk.
13. IF YOU COULD DRINK ONE BEVERAGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Water would be too obvious...my next choice is coconut water.
15. WHAT WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? PROM QUEEN, NERD, CHEERLEADER, JOCK, VALEDICTORIAN, BAND GEEK, LONER, ARTIST, ETC?
I was kickass in sports and art, not one of the super popular kids but well known and liked (gosh that sounds so full of myself). I was a half nerd by then but also partied every weekend. Can I call myself a hybrid? haha
16. IF YOU COULD LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU LIVE?
That's another tough one. I'm torn between Australia, Spain and Italy. My European roots are strong and sometimes I miss the whole mentally over there.
17. PC OR MAC?
PC.... don't get me started on MAC
18. LAST ROMANTIC GESTURE FROM A CRUSH, DATE, BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?
Uhm I don't know if this counts but 1 week ago a guy only got off my train stop in order to ask me for my name and out on a date. Yup, I'm single.
19. FAVORITE CELEB?
Tom Hardy - THAT accent and them lips!!!
20. WHICH BLOGGER DO YOU SECRETLY WANT TO BE BEST FRIENDS WITH?
I'm happy with the blogger friends I've :)
Hope you liked my (not so interesting) 20 things about me. I'd like to forward this fun questionnaire and going to tag the following bloggers to participate:
Aussie-Lisa Sleiman - The Literary Gossip
Christy M. Baldwin - Book Babes Unite
Michelle Tan - Four Chicks Flipping Pages